Catering to Your Customers
We’ve all heard the saying, “It’s all in the details,” and details can be what customers are likely to remember even more than a product or service. It’s important to make your customers feel value in the purchase, but more importantly, making the purchase from your business over others. We put together our top 5 tips on how you can cater to your customers and perfect the little details in your overall customer experience.
- Remember Your Customers. Take note of the product or service a customer will come in for on a regular basis. The next time they visit, impress them with your ability to guesstimate their next service or product purchase. This can also make the transaction process more seamless and smooth.
- Show Customers You’re Thinking About Them. Send your customers a birthday greeting via email along with a special offer for their big day. This can help make customers feel special and appreciated. Birthday treats are always a plus in our book!
- Give Your Customers the Spotlight. Highlight your customers on social media pages like Facebook and Instagram. Showcasing happy customers can also help you acquire new ones!
- Establish a Positive Company Culture. Happy employees means happy customers, so make sure a happy staff is also at the top of your priority list. Creating a positive company culture can reflect highly on how employees treat your customers.
- Be sincere. Every customer experience isn’t always going to be a positive one, so get ready to listen to your customers in the event they experience a hiccup. Remember to always take their stance into consideration, and be sincere with your response or apology.
When it comes down to it, details can be what matter most. Put in some extra time and energy toward making your customer experience a positive and memorable one.