how does FIT compare to other wellness equipment?
When adding a new service to your business, there’s a lot to consider.
- What benefits will the service provide your clients?
- What will bring you the greatest ROI?
- What kind of service does the company provide after purchase?
Use this guide to compare FIT Bodywrap to other infrared services, as well as other trendy wellness equipment to determine which service is the best choice for your business.
Built for rigorous, consistent use
- Heats safely to a maximum of 130° F
- Built-in trigger prevents overheating
- Sized to fit nearly any body type
- Online training and on-boarding
- Dedicated support team
- Complementary marketing guidance
- A library of resources available
- Low EMF output
- 2 Year Warranty
- Based in San Diego, CA
Home-Use Infrared Wrap
Built for occasional use at home
- Unregulated temperatures up to 185°F
- No safety features to prevent overheating
- Smaller size, may not fit all clients
- Might come with instruction booklet
- Spotty customer support
- You're on your own for marketing
- No additional resources
- High EMF output
- Unreliable warranty policies
- Not based in the US