Fall into beauty with tips your skin will love! Autumn is one of our favorite times of the year but just as we change our wardrobe from summer to fall, our skincare routine must change too. Here are our top beauty tips for autumn:
1. Take a Peek: Switch it up! Cooler air means your skin may react differently to the environment. For example, if you have oily skin that is a bit more normal or even dry in the winter switch up your skincare products to meet your skin’s current needs. Skincare is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Chat with your esthetician and see what is best for your unique needs.
2. Drink Water: Baby, it’s cold outside! As the weather cools you may not be as thirsty as you were during the hot summer months, but drinking water helps hydrate your body from the inside out. We recommend drinking water throughout the day, before and after your FIT Bodywrap session or swapping out a plain glass for a cup of tea. Drink up for healthy, glowing skin year round.
3. Spa-Worthy Skin: Maintain your spa-worthy skin in and out of the spa with a rotating cleansing brush. You may have noticed that your esthetician typically begins your facial by cleansing your skin with a professional-grade rotating brush. These brushes are available for everyday use and can facilitate makeup removal without scrubbing or irritating your skin. Like your toothbrush, don’t forget to swap the removal brush head every three months.
4. Scrub Love: Prep your skin for moisturization by exfoliating and removing dry skin from your body. Exfoliating helps the skin better absorb lotions and moisturizers. Some Certified Providers or spas recommend exfoliating about once a week.
5. Quench Your Thirst: Moisturize your skin on a daily basis to keep skin properly hydrated. The best time to moisturize is right after you shower or have exfoliated. Chat with your Certified Provider or salon experts to see what moisturizers are best for your skin type.