Physical Therapists are critical to the rehabilitation and treatment of patients with injuries and chronic pain. When setting up a plan of care for these patients, it is crucial to have the most effective and reliable tools available. The FIT Bodywrap is the perfect piece of assistive equipment to ensure your clients leave your facility feeling their best possible.
- The FIT Bodywrap allows you to choose how to incorporate the equipment into your facility. FIT Bodywrap can be weaved in with existing services such as soft tissue work and massage or it can be utilized as a stand-alone treatment overseen by another staff member.
- If you are a facility looking to utilize an empty treatment room or free up your time, the FIT Bodywrap also can be used as an unattended treatment, requiring no staff
- You will have access to our Support and Training team that will act as an extension of your own staff. They are here to take care of you in order to make you and your customers as successful as possible.
- The Certified Provider center was created to provide resources for you and your staff, all at the click of a button
- The FIT Bodywrap system provides therapeutic infrared ray’s 5-15 micron wavelength which is the same wavelength as the sun and our bodies produce naturally, so it is safe and natural for your patients.
- In Chapter 9 of Therapeutic Heat and Cold, Fourth Edition, editors Justus F. Lehmann, M.D., Williams, and Wilkin, it is state that Infrared Heat Therapy like that from the FIT Bodywrap can
- Increases the extensibility of collagen tissue
- Decreases joint stiffness in RA and other types of stiffened joints
- Relieve muscle spasms
- Promote soft tissue injury repair and pain control for chronic pain.
- Provide quick muscle recovery
What People Are Saying
The entire team at FIT Bodywrap is a joy to work with. ...
Originally I tried the FIT Bodywrap for weight loss, but now I am excited ...
The RESULTS of the FIT Bodywrap are mind blowing. We have had this in our studio...
Who Loves FIT Bodywrap?